"Quality education and spiritual vitality"
Description of MCS
Murree Christian School (MCS) is an international, co-educational boarding school set in the foothills of the Himalayas, with qualified and dedicated staff providing quality education and after school care for the responsive and enthusiastic children of missionary workers all over Pakistan, many of whom, without this educational support, would have to return to their home countries.
We are looking for people, called by God, to fill teaching, boarding, and administrative positions. Please see our website (www.mcs.org.pk) for specific positions. The Board of Directors is seeking to appoint committed, dynamic, experienced, creative and highly motivated people.
If you have:
* Excellent classroom practice with high
expectations of learning and behavior
* The ability to work in partnership
* The personality and skills to motivate and
* Good organizational skills
* Personal Christian Commitment with an
We can offer:
* A hard working and friendly staff
* A well-resourced school
* A beautiful campus set in the foothills of the
* Responsive and enthusiastic children
* An opportunity to serve the missionary
Please contact the school for further details at:
Opportunities to Contribute
Scholarship fund – this enables those Christian students without sufficient support to be able to study at Murree Christian School.
School projects – we seek assistance in major upgrade work. We are currently upgrading our school heating and security systems.
More details are available on request.
TEAM missions coaches are available to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach